Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
10-10-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Hm, okay, I would never have guessed that people actually want haptic feedback, personally I turn it off whenever it's an option, but I'll definitely consider it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2013, 11:18 AM
(10-10-2013 11:15 AM)Henrik Wrote:  Hm, okay, I would never have guessed that people actually want haptic feedback, personally I turn it off whenever it's an option, but I'll definitely consider it.
Thank u so muchBig Grin!!!!!!
10-10-2013, 11:56 AM
by the way, how do you want it to work? A short vibration on all on-screen button presses?

Including the direction arrows or just the buttons?

I'm not sure what makes sense Smile
10-10-2013, 12:11 PM
(10-10-2013 11:56 AM)Henrik Wrote:  by the way, how do you want it to work? A short vibration on all on-screen button presses?

Including the direction arrows or just the buttons?

I'm not sure what makes sense Smile
Personally, i prefer a short vibration each time u press a button, including the direction arrows. I am willing to do a vote research to find out what most people prefer in Chinese forum, and i will show u the result once it comes out, is that ok?
10-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Sure. I will not guarantee that I will make it do exactly what you guys say though but I'll consider it Smile
10-10-2013, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 02:01 PM by Henrik.)
This was fun and easy to add so I'm already done with a first version Smile

You can disable it in Controls, and it will not work unless you have haptic feedback enabled globally on Android currently.

And actually, I found that I kind of like it Smile
10-10-2013, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 02:21 PM by arg274.)
(10-10-2013 01:45 PM)Henrik Wrote:  This was fun and easy to add so I'm already done with a first version Smile

You can disable it in Controls, and it will not work unless you have haptic feedback enabled globally on Android currently.

And actually, I found that I kind of like it Smile

thanks Henrik,marked it.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
10-10-2013, 03:05 PM
woah! its now vibrating. thanks henrik, though the counterpart of this is more power consumption BUT its fine bcoz it boosts the gaming experience.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-11-2013, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 01:15 AM by peronmls.)
(10-05-2013 02:25 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  One small thing I wanted to ask. The screenshot function should take a screenshot on the actual internal resolution you have set the emulator to render, not the resolution of the window/screen you are projecting it. Could possibly intended to work like this, so I don't know if it's a bug, but it makes little to no sense to take a screenshot at the resolution of my window/screen with a resolution higher than the one I set (Even if it's done for SSAA, it's better to keep the original rendering resolution on screenshots and you can decide later what to do with 'em).

Also dunno if anyone noticed but setting the resolution higher than your screen's resolution should technicaly result into somekind of SSAA effect but instead it looks like the original image gets scalled down back to your screen's resolution with something like a nearest neighbor algorythm which kinda kills the impression of Supersampling.

Yes! THIS! Also if a internal video ever get implemented that I requested for I would like it to do the same for that.

Also I cannot get 16XAA. Its says its not supported and I have a 7970.

(10-08-2013 07:36 PM)Ankit Kumar Wrote:  Add a support to move camera by touching the screen in games like assassins creed instead of pressing camera lock button L and then keys O, X etc

That's a little extra but I know Dolphin does this with shift and up down arrows i think. Seems possible.
10-11-2013, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 03:04 AM by raikenjenova.)
A question. (I am just joining with this forum but I've being a SR till now xD watching the development.)
Henrik, can you make something that allow the game to running smoother while recording using fraps?

You know... some of them works smoothly like this one (PPSSPP+Fraps)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lphAQGa3qM

but when I'm trying Kingdom Heart BBS series, it's lagging much ._.

Then I noticed that these new updates while I played MH Freedom Unite, the bgm sounds a little bit fishy xD Just like drill-lagging sound or... (dang I dunno what's that called) XD

thanks for considering it (if you do and not) :3
10-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Is posible that, this emulator work with wirelless feature?, I can play the option network in "digimont re digitize", buy say: "WLAN / WIRELESS is off", is posible enable WLAN? How make it, I have to buy the gold version emulator?

Sorry my english.
10-11-2013, 07:18 AM
(10-11-2013 07:16 AM)hdegues Wrote:  Is posible that, this emulator work with wirelless feature?, I can play the option network in "digimont re digitize", buy say: "WLAN / WIRELESS is off", is posible enable WLAN? How make it, I have to buy the gold version emulator?

Sorry my english.

Its not possible yet Undecided But we all waiting for this ;-)

http://teammaverickone.blogspot.com/
Windows 7 x64 :: 8GB RAM :: E6300 3.52 GHz :: GeForce GTX 560
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2013, 01:04 PM
i 3rd that!i also think that it would b more convenient if the snaps are dependent on the internal res!

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
10-11-2013, 11:15 PM
(10-11-2013 01:04 PM)arg274 Wrote:  i 3rd that!i also think that it would b more convenient if the snaps are dependent on the internal res!

Actualy I mention it because I believe there is a possibility that it should actualy work like this and it's actualy a bug that it doesn't. Also for some reasons, higher resolutions than your screen's naive should result into an SSAA effect but they don't, they get scalled to your screen's resolution with a nearest neighbor elgorythm which kills the feeling of SSAA.
10-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Hey, I was seeing the informations about my device by PPSSPP, but I saw a wrong thing, there says that my processor has just one thread, but it's dual-core. I don't know if it can affect on multithread or something. Somebody got the same problem?

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro