Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
09-10-2013, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 01:24 PM by Maverick81PL.)
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
(09-10-2013 01:11 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  Asking for fixes in games isn't a feature request. Tongue

2's already been asked for.
3 and uh.. "3"(4?) as you call it are new.

About fixes I ask for fix and sound buffer options ;-)
About "3" and "4" new light effect on games will be awesome like ENB project or SweatFX ;-) implement in emulator ;-)

ENB Project

http://teammaverickone.blogspot.com/
Windows 7 x64 :: 8GB RAM :: E6300 3.52 GHz :: GeForce GTX 560
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2013, 06:59 PM
First of all Thanks to everyone involved with this outstanding emulator.
I have a few suggestions:

1) A select-able rendering resolution: Using this application i was able to use (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ree&hl=en) reduce the resolution on my device, which in turn caused extended performance gains at each step down. (also caused my tablet to brick requiring a flash)

2)a savestate backup feature(not that this is needed just an idea that i havent seen elsewhere in an emulator):I.E. When a savestate is overwritten the previous save state is renamed *.bak and would be updated accordingly with each save ensuring overwrite protection

3)Mappable Save/Load Buttons
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2013, 07:40 PM
One important feature that im currently missing is:

Option to enable inbetween pushing of the Square Triangle Circle and X Touchscreenbuttons with 1 finger on Android.
So that you can activate 2 or more buttons with 1 finger.

The mechanic already exist with the D-Pad buttons where you can have diagonal directions.

In Tekken 5 its pretty unconfortable to use 2 fingers to push 2 buttons on the same time.
09-11-2013, 07:59 AM
my request is to change the type of changing the cpu clock.
in android,its kinda difficult to drag the cirle to your desired value.
i prefer the old set-up, where you'll just tap "+1, +10, -1, -10" buttons.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
09-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Request:
Moving the "font = xyz" out of the language ini file into something which doesn't get replaced with every version.

Reason:
I'm lazy.
I'm so lazy that I considered not making this post because I'll probably spend more energy writing it than with maybe five ini changes in the future.
Life really is a harsh mistress.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2013, 03:35 PM
It's in the language inis for a reason. If we stick it in ppsspp.ini, then it becomes a pointless option, since different languages might require different fonts to look right, and the user would have to change the ini every time he wants to change language. I guess an alternative might be to have something like a font.ini, but we already have 3 ini files for PPSSPP..

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-11-2013, 04:48 PM
(09-11-2013 03:35 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  It's in the language inis for a reason. If we stick it in ppsspp.ini, then it becomes a pointless option, since different languages might require different fonts to look right, and the user would have to change the ini every time he wants to change language. I guess an alternative might be to have something like a font.ini, but we already have 3 ini files for PPSSPP..

Yes, I agree, 2 .ini files are enough, moreover, it's not useful to create a new .ini file just for one line about fonts...

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-11-2013, 05:21 PM
can ppsspp have a BIG cheat database intalled in the app itself? like in DraStic emu where it has 13mb of cheat data.
its useful for those lazy cheat finders.. haha..

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
09-12-2013, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 01:50 AM by TheDax.)
Quote:1#Add an option for configuring the resolution internally which independs on the display size [req. by Done!,Combone,NotaBot,masterotaku]

This one has [finally] been fulfilled. You can choose a resolution multiplier independent of the window size, now.

Quote:41#Add an option to toggle logging,delete the log file and set the logging level [req. by xemnas]

Except for the log deleting thing(just delete the user folder yourself? O_o; ), this has been fulfilled as well.

Quote:9#Add external language pack loading support for the GUI to reduce the PPSSPP executable size(yeah,I know that its very hard as the GUI uses bruteforce)

Not exactly sure what is meant by this, but the languages in PPSSPP are entirely loaded from external ini files now, so I think this is "fulfilled" or at least nullifies its need.

Quote:49#Add Dual Support for .ini and cheat.db in CWCHEATS

PPSSPP supports importing from cheat.db now, so this is fulfilled.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
09-12-2013, 03:10 AM
add an option for L and R button to get closer to the directions buttons, and the ^, O, X, [] buttons, and make an bottun for pressing the L and R together. the idea was because of playing god of war on galaxy s3. in order to roll, it is needed to move the analog stick to the place you wanna roll to, and R button, and the L button, in the same time. it will be easer to do when the buttons, close each other
09-12-2013, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 08:26 AM by mdgs123.)
Request for the PPSSPP add a custom function key position

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate shock game
Require frequent use of R + X keys, but key bit too far away, inconvenient to use.
Want to increase the functionality and improve the user experience

Like this

[Image: 3tb_130912172331kuao512293.jpg]
09-12-2013, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 04:42 PM by vnctdj.)
(09-12-2013 01:42 AM)daxtsu Wrote:  
Quote:1#Add an option for configuring the resolution internally which independs on the display size [req. by Done!,Combone,NotaBot,masterotaku]

This one has [finally] been fulfilled. You can choose a resolution multiplier independent of the window size, now.

Quote:41#Add an option to toggle logging,delete the log file and set the logging level [req. by xemnas]

Except for the log deleting thing(just delete the user folder yourself? O_o; ), this has been fulfilled as well.

Quote:9#Add external language pack loading support for the GUI to reduce the PPSSPP executable size(yeah,I know that its very hard as the GUI uses bruteforce)

Not exactly sure what is meant by this, but the languages in PPSSPP are entirely loaded from external ini files now, so I think this is "fulfilled" or at least nullifies its need.

Quote:49#Add Dual Support for .ini and cheat.db in CWCHEATS

PPSSPP supports importing from cheat.db now, so this is fulfilled.

Thanks for these informations, I have just updated the first post Smile

Anyway, I modified "number 41" to fit the changes. I believe the delete option has been asked for Android users...

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-13-2013, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 07:47 PM by TheDax.)
Quote:70#Add support for launching ppsspp with arguments using an *.ink shortcut [req. by BubblegumBalloon]

This one has been fulfilled for quite a while, but today I added an option to start PPSSPP in fullscreen on Windows, so unless more options are requested, this can be marked as done for now.

Quote:2#Add font changing support in the GUI

Also fulfilled, edit your language's ini file in the lang directory to have a line like "Font = MS Trebuchet" to whatever you want, on Windows. Or did the requester mean we should show a dialog with all available fonts..? This needs some clarification..

Quote:48#Add support for loading multiple PPSSPPControls.DAT as presets

This one is probably invalid/not needed now since you can bind however many controller/keyboard buttons to however many PSP buttons you want.

Quote:52#Add support for enabling/disabling CWCHEATS while ingame using a menu without editing the .ini (will be useful for touch-based devices)

Since the addition of the new CWCheats UI, you can enable/disable individual cheats now, so this is fulfilled.

09-13-2013, 04:19 PM
i cant believe how much pain vnctdj is going thru all bcuz of my stupid exams,im sorry,vnctdj...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
09-14-2013, 09:06 AM
- Option to stream games from a remote location via SMB, FTP protocol or cloud