08-15-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2
can you send me the link too ? xD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2014, 12:04 PM
Ok,I'm going to say this once.
If anyone else want the partially fixed build,should ask me on pm...I won't answer here anymore.

The thread got full of useless posts

Zynthps and serques,check your pm

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
08-16-2014, 09:06 PM
Would there be any possible way of following this guys progress on fixing PPSSPP to be compatible with PSP2i? Or was that fix just kind of a random release?
08-16-2014, 09:15 PM
If you can read Chinese, you could look at the Chinese forum (not the Chinese section on this site; it's a different website altogether that hosts warez ISOs, so I can't directly name it) to see if there have been updates. As far as I know though, these builds floating around are all using the hack I came up with that partially fixes the bug. It wouldn't be a big deal to link to them if A) they shared the source code they used (PPSSPP is GPL) and B) they weren't being hosted on a site with pirated games, though the use of unofficial builds always carries the typical warnings (possibility of malware/whatever, no support from us since we didn't provide it, etc.).

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Bah, not worth the risk then. I'll just sit idly by then Tongue
09-01-2014, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 06:29 PM by Valduran.)
Anyone know what is causing the problem with multimode or any idea when it might get fixed?

Edit: Just found a build from AdamN over in the AdHoc compatibility thread that works for getting into Multimode... but unfortunately it doesn't include the graphics hack, so it's practically unplayable.

Dax, do you know if there is a build laying around somewhere with both the AdHoc changes and your PSP2 graphics hack compiled?
09-05-2014, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 02:48 AM by lethal09.)
ok i have a problem with the game and need some help with phantasy star portable 2 i have a problem with the back ground for little wing and display on some levels such as terrain and monsters and breakables not showing up until i get closer is there a way to fix this i am running a dual core proccessor intel graphics card nividia compatible with windows 8 -64 labtop custom made with a tera byte of memory with a hi end graphics card
09-05-2014, 01:42 AM
Known issue with no official fix yet. There are unofficial builds floating around with a hack that tries to fix it, but they're not supported here (meaning you're free to use them, just consider the risks, but don't ask for help here regarding issues with them since we didn't make them).

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-05-2014, 02:30 PM
(09-05-2014 01:42 AM)TheDax Wrote:  Known issue with no official fix yet. There are unofficial builds floating around with a hack that tries to fix it, but they're not supported here (meaning you're free to use them, just consider the risks, but don't ask for help here regarding issues with them since we didn't make them).

thanks thedax for that i use this forum for reference at time and to get the cw codes some of ti have discovered that when going into the game if i mess with settings for some of the games i play if i mess with the settings like the frame rate keep it from exceeding 60 fps and if i lower the game speed from unlimited to 25% then some the objects and background does show up but not fully or correctly i do experience the blinking screen from time to time as well that was very helpful and i thank you for answering my question i am familiar with the defferent builds i just dont know how to apply or use them
09-06-2014, 02:40 PM
ew i knew im late but can i get the fix too '-'
09-08-2014, 10:23 PM
(09-01-2014 07:11 PM)Valduran Wrote:  Edit: Just found a build from AdamN over in the AdHoc compatibility thread that works for getting into Multimode... but unfortunately it doesn't include the graphics hack, so it's practically unplayable.

Dax, do you know if there is a build laying around somewhere with both the AdHoc changes and your PSP2 graphics hack compiled?

I'm really hoping for this as well! I know it's against the rules to blab about it but I sincerely hope somebody combines those fixes.
09-13-2014, 10:06 PM
would henrik please somehow put this fix on the official builds make it an option on the settings just do something about it
09-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Now, now. It takes time for anything to get done, and I'm sure they have higher priorities than a game that has such a niche community lol. The best I could do at the moment was PM a gentleman about possibly combining the AdHoc and graphics fix. The rest is all patience.
09-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Black Screen
Title: Phantasy Star Portable 2
Genre: Action RPG
Region: USA
Format: CSO
Version: v0.9.9
Compatibility: Unplayable

For some reason the audio plays just fine, as well as the controllers, but every time I load it, it's completely pitch-black.
If I use Non buffered rendering only the initial FMV scene plays. When it ends, it turns into a black screen where it should be the "Press Start" menu.
If I use Buffered Rendering, the FMV will only play the audio, and will blink an image once, and from the looks of it, it's completely glitched as it looks severely pixellated. After that, the result is the same. I can't seem to get a screenshot of that image in time though, as it'll quickly turn black.