Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help i am a newb
05-05-2013, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 01:26 AM by TristanTimothyTaylor.)
Exclamation Help i am a newb
Again to the guy that closed my thread before no i do not know how to open a game because when i do go to open a game all my files do not show in the list of files to open so i want to know am i using the right file type P.S i am using windows 7
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Help i am a newb
Check the file type of the game from the properties and make sure its a .iso or .CSO file
05-05-2013, 02:35 AM
Take a look here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1762 The poll you created looked fishy to me,besides it is wrong.Read the rules first
05-05-2013, 07:18 AM
(05-05-2013 02:35 AM)sfageas Wrote:  Take a look here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1762 The poll you created looked fishy to me,besides it is wrong.Read the rules first

It is not like i am trying to get i game i do not own my psp is being repaired at the moment and the guy said it could take up to a year and the company will not send me a new on so long story short i am just trying to play a game i own on a replacement until my psp is fixed so i do own the game i just cannot get is on my computer
05-05-2013, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 07:39 AM by CyberMan.)
do you heva images of your games on your PC? What is the files? Take screenshgiots and post them here.

Seeing your anoither thread.

You need CSO or ISO file -it's image of PSP games. How to get it - link above.

Testing only Windows emu builds
05-05-2013, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 10:06 AM by stodag.)
hi welcome.. cso files are compressed iso files an iso file is what you would get if you do a backup of the game you already own.. its an img of your game. good luck

sorry.. you would get an iso file if you did a backup.. If you compress your backup then itvbecomes a cso fileSmile

I agree your post shouldnt have been closed as you clearly stated your a newb.
05-05-2013, 10:18 AM
(05-05-2013 07:18 AM)TristanTimothyTaylor Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 02:35 AM)sfageas Wrote:  Take a look here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1762 The poll you created looked fishy to me,besides it is wrong.Read the rules first

It is not like i am trying to get i game i do not own my psp is being repaired at the moment and the guy said it could take up to a year and the company will not send me a new on so long story short i am just trying to play a game i own on a replacement until my psp is fixed so i do own the game i just cannot get is on my computer

If you don´t have a psp you won´t be able to get your umds on your pc...
05-05-2013, 04:56 PM
I have a new question I got a CSO file to open but it just shows the games loading screen forever
05-05-2013, 05:00 PM
What game?
05-06-2013, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 11:48 AM by supaman.)
Some games are still unplayable and have problems like that, you should browse and search the forums before you get a game so you know if its playable or not.
05-06-2013, 02:18 PM
juz make an iso file for ur games n it will be playable on ppsspp (some of it).
vita = maybe not
09-13-2013, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 04:44 AM by shinra358.)
You shouldn't use .cso files. When using them in my softmodded psp, I can hear the compression (small popping noises ~ slight static) and the load times are a bit slower. You should just stick to .iso.

Edit: oops, sorry for the bump. I thought I was on page 1 when I was not.