Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really retarded controls
05-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Really retarded controls
Idk if it's only me anyone else who occurred same problem with controls... example ff-duodecim on my sgs3 i can't really move my character on stage when i got on my screen when i got analog stick and arrows pad.. any way to tak care of that a bit closer? Or at least give option like choosing what type of controls can we use in games cause so far i havent find such things at control or system options (for Android) btw . Ty so much for time <3

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: Really retarded controls
(05-02-2013 08:32 PM)curraja Wrote:  Idk if it's only me anyone else who occurred same problem with controls... example ff-duodecim on my sgs3 i can't really move my character on stage when i got on my screen when i got analog stick and arrows pad.. any way to tak care of that a bit closer? Or at least give option like choosing what type of controls can we use in games cause so far i havent find such things at control or system options (for Android) btw . Ty so much for time <3

Go slower and try to elaborate more, what kind of controls are you talking about? Do you mean linking a PS3/WiiMote/Joypad to your phone? Or the on-screen touch controls?

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
05-03-2013, 07:31 PM
I mean to use dpad to move without camera changing cause anyway camera automatically follows player Smile i had one save with setting like that there was just dpad would be good to have such settings in future update Wink

05-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Use Directional buttons to move in Dissidia options. Not sure what you're trying to say tho.
05-04-2013, 12:04 AM
I think I understand what you mean.

Before anything on Dissidia, go in the game options and change the character motion to d-pad instead of analog, like that your d-pad will be used to move and the analog for the camera.

Once you did that, go on the ppsspp settings>controls> and untick the option called "show analog stick" That should help you to play more comfortably, that's how I do when I'm going tonplay Dissidia.

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
05-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Works perfectly nao Smile just waiting for next update with fully working sound thanks guys!