Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP on galaxy tab 2 7.0
05-02-2013, 08:49 AM
PPSSPP on galaxy tab 2 7.0
i just wanted to ask about if any tried PPSSPP on the galaxy tab 2 7.0, and how is the seed, compatability cause i am experiencing some issues with buffered rendering and so i just wanted to check if it's a problem with the device.

As long as you put your heart in something, It never goes in vein.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: PPSSPP on galaxy tab 2 7.0
In my experience with Persona 3 Portable on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0', you must disable Buffered Rendering for the game to display properly. Otherwise you experience blank screen at boot or very low graphics quality.
Speed is not very good, at least in this game. Even in 2D dialogues you get low framerates and sound stuttering. Activating Frameskipping seems to improve this, but then you get screen flashing. Disabling Media Engine seems to improve performance a tad bit too.

In the Samsung Galaxy S3 I have to disable Buffered Rendering too for optimal performance, but I don't suffer any of the other issues. Gameplay is smooth and very enjoyable. Just some minor graphic bugs (a couple missing or overlapping sprites).

I do use custom ROMs in both devices (as I always do), pretty similar to the official Samsung one, but yet, this could be a consequence of that.
05-02-2013, 10:03 PM
have you tried naruto ultimate ninja impact, or dissidia on it?
if so can u play them with buffered render?

As long as you put your heart in something, It never goes in vein.
05-02-2013, 11:32 PM
I'll try later, can't tell you now since I don't have them.