Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Android based on Intel and not ARM support?
05-08-2013, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 08:41 AM by Sankareaftw.)
RE: Android based on Intel and not ARM support?
(04-29-2013 09:54 PM)labba Wrote:  Hi,
I have the iRazor that is runing an Intel CPU and not ARM and currently can't run the application at all...

is there going to be a support of this type of architecture ?

Thanks,
LaBBa.

Honestly as rude as it is to say you'll most likely need a new phone regardless of whether or not someone builds for intel cpu anyways im using Qualcomm MSM8960L Snapdragon on 4g lg motion and it still isnt the best out there regardless of whether you like it or not your best bet is to get a new phone although google searches cant seem to find the irazor and keep sending me to razors for shaving so i have no clue lol but if it is a phone honestly your really cant expect any sort of intel based thing to come through for you in anyway possible cause atm im also running a compaq presario cq56 which is terrible at most things so intel based things unless you plan on throwing lots of money down the drain are certainly useless but if you have money to spend intel is the way to go
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android based on Intel and not ARM support? - Sankareaftw - 05-08-2013 08:39 AM