The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A couple of different issues
02-17-2024, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2024 04:52 AM by HaloN1.)
A couple of different issues
Hello.
So recently I tried to play Killzone Liberation (modded iso with DLC included) with my friends over both a VPN called ZeroTier and a the server site socom.cc.
When we try connect to a room we sometimes get error 110 even though everything seems to look fine and we followed all the correct settings that should occur - built in adhoc server for the one hosting the match and using the correct IP.
At most we when we played we got up to 4 players working out for us but above that people kept getting more and more errors.

A 2nd issue is the inabillity to use the a virtual keyboard if you use a Steam Deck on certain places.
You can write a new name for yourself in System settings and a blank name can cause errors when you try to join games.
in my opinion, a default name should still be there even if the name is blank at least to reduce the number of issues caused by this.
Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A couple of different issues - HaloN1 - 02-17-2024 04:48 AM
RE: A couple of different issues - AdamN - 02-17-2024, 04:05 PM
RE: A couple of different issues - HaloN1 - 02-19-2024, 10:41 AM
RE: A couple of different issues - AdamN - 02-19-2024, 04:03 PM