Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Fate/Extra CCC - HD Remaster (incomplete / Beta)
01-01-2024, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2024 09:49 PM by pandavenom.)
Fate/Extra CCC - HD Remaster (incomplete / Beta)
First version of Fate/Extra CCC HD Fan Remaster.
This is for the English version and about 90% is completed. If anyone wants to help me dump the textures, I'd be very grateful! Smile

Download v3: Mediafire | MEGA

Installation:
- Copy the NPJH50505 in the PPSSPP\memstick\PSP\TEXTURES\ folder
- Enable Replace Textures: Settings / Tools / Developer Tools

v1. First beta release
v2. Saber's route completed, Caster/Archer/Gilgamesh are 30-40% (Overall: 60-70% completed)
v3. Caster, BB and Archer route completed, Gilgamesh is 90%. (Overall 90% completed)

Issues:
The game is heavily tile based, portraits and other images may have small errors.

Special thanks to Lunathra (for fixing some very low res images)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2024, 05:54 AM
RE: Fate/Extra CCC - HD Remaster (incomplete / Beta)
Going to be following this with tons of interest!

I know there's another group working on the first Fate/Extra game, maybe you guys could share tips?
01-08-2024, 05:43 PM
v2 is out!
Saber route is completed.
01-16-2024, 03:52 PM
v3 is out!
Caster, BB and Archer route completed, Gilgamesh is 90%. (Overall 90% completed)
01-22-2024, 09:20 PM
Is there any way to compress or sort the files into separate folders? As 100k+ files in one folder isn't supported on a fat32 sd card (using ppsspp on a jailbroken switch which requires fat32).

For example, the Fate/Exta texture pack has folders and subfolders for everything like: "Models", "Menu", "Characters". Whilst this just has everything put into one folder which leads to it being unsupported sadly Sad

Either way, thank you for your work!!!
01-22-2024, 09:30 PM
Is there anyway to compress the pack or organize the texture pack into folders? For example, the Fate/Extra texture pack is organized in folders and subfolders like "Menu" "Characters" "HUD" etc whilst this pack just puts all textures in one folder meaning 100k files in a single folder, consequently making this incompatible with PPSSPP on Switch due to fat32 sd card limitations Sad(( Either way thanks for your work!!!
01-23-2024, 04:49 AM
Thansk for this Texture Pack
it's amazing that not so long after the release of the English Patch, we are getting more content for Fate/EXTRA CCC by the community ~ <3
01-26-2024, 06:06 PM
You say that the BB route is completed, but mid-route Sakura still doesn't seem to have new textures. Am I missing something?

[Image: AA0IrDj.png]
02-27-2024, 03:59 AM
Wow, after previously releasing the English Patch, now there is HD Texture. This is really cool, keep going.
02-28-2024, 01:21 AM
Please repack it so that the Texture files are not in just one folder, because there are too many files totaling 120k so it's difficult to extract.
Please separate it into several folders, because if it's just 1 folder it will take too long, Last night I extracted the files in more than 8 hours, only able to extract 16k, while the total files were more than 120k.
I even tried to extract using 2 different applications but my cellphone always froze and lagged so I failed to extract the file and when I used the third application it was fine, but the number of files was too large so it took quite a long time so I canceled it.
02-28-2024, 01:24 AM
It appears user555 has spoken with Pandavenom and will be working to adjust some of the more finicky aspects of the pack to finalize it for the rest of us. Big Grin

Just gotta sit tight!
03-10-2024, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2024 09:58 PM by user555.)
Repack V3_20240417
1.15 GB
https://pixeldrain.com/u/NuJRNrgG

This is a repackaging of the original texture pack, with pandavenom's permission, organized into folders, converted to ktx2, and repacked with a few additional textures missing in the ccc root, such as sakura.

I fixed the seams between characters and cutscenes and reworked the main UI.

The images in the gallery and the cutscene images displayed during the game look the same, but they are actually different files.
I have not yet corrected the cutscene images for Archer and Caster as I have only captured the Saber and Gilgamesh routes. I plan to fix them in the next update.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=17508]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=17509]

Attached File(s)
.jpg  stack1.jpg (Size: 496.24 KB / Downloads: 492)
.jpg  stack2.jpg (Size: 482.81 KB / Downloads: 495)
03-10-2024, 11:00 PM
This is rad! Excited to see how well it runs now.

Question: certain costumes can change a Servant's hair/face enough that expressions are not easily slotted in from other costume versions, does anyone have a plan for getting those adjusted faces?
03-16-2024, 11:54 PM
Yes, I'm sure there was a Lite version yesterday but why isn't there now? Can you re-upload? I need the Lite version..
04-06-2024, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2024 06:27 AM by Nightshade.)
Thank you for re-uploading