Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DualSense device recognized, but not inputs
11-03-2023, 03:14 AM
DualSense device recognized, but not inputs
So I currently have a Dualsense connected to my Win10 PC, which works beautifully with most games and emulators. Steam has no issues, nor does Duckstation, Kega, Dolphin, etc. Now, normally I would chalk this issue up to PPSSPP's support being in development but...

I've seen multiple reports and tutorials of people successfully using their DualSense with PPSSPP. Even stranger, when I go to automapping, it recognizes it as a wireless controller alongside my wired arcade stick and (no longer connected) wired 360 controller. The automapping appears to be correct, but inputs from the controller aren't recognized. Both when loading a game, as well as trying to perform a manual mapping. Yes, the controller is on.

I had heard reports of Steam hijacking Bluetooth controller inputs, so I tried with Steam shut down, problem persists. Was curious if it was the controller, retried in Duckstation, no problem there. Tried directly connected with a USB-C connection, no go. I can also confirm the connection is stable as I previously used it for my Oculus.

What else could possibly be preventing or interrupting the Dualsense inputs from being recognized by SPECIFICALLY PPSSPP?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply