Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where do I put .iso's on android?
06-30-2023, 08:42 PM
Where do I put .iso's on android?
I have ppsspp on my android phone, and put some .iso's on my micro sdcard but none show up in ppsspp. Where do I find them to add? Do they have to be on the built-in storage?

--- https://PSP.GamePlayer.club - Operates a Adhoc server and general PPSSPP fandom...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2023, 08:27 AM
RE: Where do I put .iso's on android?
Hello,

To add .iso files to PPSSPP on your Android phone, you can place the files in the appropriate folder on your device's storage or microSD card. Here's how you can locate the folder and add the .iso files:

Open a file manager app on your Android device. If you don't have one, you can download and install one from the Google Play Store (e.g., ES File Explorer, Solid Explorer, etc.).

Navigate to the root directory of your internal storage or microSD card. The location may vary depending on your device and the file manager app you're using. Generally, you'll find the internal storage at /storage/emulated/0/ or /sdcard/, while the microSD card can be located at /storage/external_SD/ or /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/.

Look for the "PSP" folder. If it doesn't exist, create a new folder named "PSP" in the root directory.

Open the "PSP" folder and create another folder inside it named "ISO" (in capital letters).

Move or copy your .iso files into the "ISO" folder.

Now, launch the PPSSPP app on your Android device, and the .iso files should appear in the list of available games.
Find all posts by this user
08-15-2023, 02:37 AM
i have the same question as you i have tried many ways but maybe there is an error somewhere
09-16-2023, 07:53 AM
@Michellemungia
Thank you very much for this instruction!