The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Android Freezing Ad Hoc Pac Man World Rally
01-30-2023, 09:23 PM
Android Freezing Ad Hoc Pac Man World Rally
When playing Pac Man World Rally between two phones, it will freeze on particular levels (Usually Spooky's Castle and Funhouse). I do not have difficulty connecting, so anything you would recommend to someone who cannot connect at all is not relevant, as every other game has worked fine. I have tried both through my router and through my hotspot. I do not have fast memory on, I have my port offset to 10,000, but have tried others as well, everything is matched up correctly between the two devices. No cheats are enabled (they were, and it made no difference). The phones run the games fine, that isn't the issue. Everything is perfect except that one screen will freeze (the other stays fine usually) and the music even keeps playing.

Is the game just not going to work? Or does someone have experience with this? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Android Freezing Ad Hoc Pac Man World Rally - Poodlestargenerica - 01-30-2023 09:23 PM