The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i delete CAMO File
01-12-2023, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2023 02:12 AM by [Unknown].)
How can i delete CAMO File
I downloaded PPSSPP yesterday, frankly I'm a die hard Metal Gear Solid fan but I don't have a PlayStation Portable so I downloaded this emulator. But after a day or two, I got bored, so I decided to delete PPSSPP and its related files. After cleaning up the files, I found a strange file, it was a CAMO file, to be honest at first I just thought it was my IT brother installed so I didn't mind. But when I click on it, you can see the verbatim text on the picture, but it's also quite long, so I won't be so free to write the whole thing here. But the most important thing here is that it has something to do with the PSP_GAME file, two is there is no ANY way I can delete or open it, the third is that MY COMPUTER DOESN'T HAVE A D drive: while the PSP_GAME file is located in D:. At first I dealt with it by... going to some website and following its steps but if that was the case then I wouldn't be on here. I'll be very very grateful to anyone who can help me, I shouldn't have written this long but maybe I'm just making a big deal out of it when it's so simple. I may be a moron anyway but at least delete this damn file
Some basic information if you guys need it:
- My computer belongs to DELL company, more complete than Dell Inspiron (I don't remember if it is N3511 or not? but it is the 10th gen core i3 )
- When I downloaded, I only downloaded one game, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Kojima is a genius)
- I have only been using the computer for 3 days and this is an official product from the company
- In MGS there is a mechanism called camouflage (or camouflage index), I think that is also part of the file of the game, in addition I download the game at: <removed>
.jpg  Annotation 2023-01-12 161322.jpg (Size: 17.88 KB / Downloads: 75)
.jpg  Annotation 2023-01-12 155658.jpg (Size: 134.7 KB / Downloads: 75)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can i delete CAMO File - idkijustcameheretopoststh - 01-12-2023 08:32 AM
RE: How can i delete CAMO File - [Unknown] - 01-15-2023, 02:14 AM