Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i delete CAMO File
01-12-2023, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2023 02:12 AM by [Unknown].)
How can i delete CAMO File
I downloaded PPSSPP yesterday, frankly I'm a die hard Metal Gear Solid fan but I don't have a PlayStation Portable so I downloaded this emulator. But after a day or two, I got bored, so I decided to delete PPSSPP and its related files. After cleaning up the files, I found a strange file, it was a CAMO file, to be honest at first I just thought it was my IT brother installed so I didn't mind. But when I click on it, you can see the verbatim text on the picture, but it's also quite long, so I won't be so free to write the whole thing here. But the most important thing here is that it has something to do with the PSP_GAME file, two is there is no ANY way I can delete or open it, the third is that MY COMPUTER DOESN'T HAVE A D drive: while the PSP_GAME file is located in D:. At first I dealt with it by... going to some website and following its steps but if that was the case then I wouldn't be on here. I'll be very very grateful to anyone who can help me, I shouldn't have written this long but maybe I'm just making a big deal out of it when it's so simple. I may be a moron anyway but at least delete this damn file
Some basic information if you guys need it:
- My computer belongs to DELL company, more complete than Dell Inspiron (I don't remember if it is N3511 or not? but it is the 10th gen core i3 )
- When I downloaded, I only downloaded one game, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Kojima is a genius)
- I have only been using the computer for 3 days and this is an official product from the company
- In MGS there is a mechanism called camouflage (or camouflage index), I think that is also part of the file of the game, in addition I download the game at: <removed>
.jpg  Annotation 2023-01-12 161322.jpg (Size: 17.88 KB / Downloads: 68)
.jpg  Annotation 2023-01-12 155658.jpg (Size: 134.7 KB / Downloads: 69)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2023, 02:14 AM
RE: How can i delete CAMO File
Probably that's a link to the game from ripping it or something. Instead of double clicking CAMO, go to the folder its in and just highlight it by clicking once. Then right click and select delete / recycle / trash / etc. depending on your OS.

This is probably not the best place for your problem, since it's not really about emulation but more just an issue using Windows.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply