Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.9 Average
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
11-07-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Hello, this is' the first time I write on a forum, so forgive me if they are not in the correct section. I have a problem with the second battle with the peace walker does not fall below two energy bars. Reading the forum I realized that in the eu version does not trick, so I've got the version used.
The problem 'I do not know how to transfer save data eu version in us version
Could you explain in detail? No practical technology.
Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks so much
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 08:42 PM
(11-07-2014 11:08 PM)bholenat Wrote:  Hello, this is' the first time I write on a forum, so forgive me if they are not in the correct section. I have a problem with the second battle with the peace walker does not fall below two energy bars. Reading the forum I realized that in the eu version does not trick, so I've got the version used.
The problem 'I do not know how to transfer save data eu version in us version
Could you explain in detail? No practical technology.
Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks so much

What ppsspp version are you using? There was an update that fixed that. I think it fixed both the eu and us versions. If I'm wrong and it still does not work you can search for CWCheats for the EU version. Here's how to use them http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590 Find the cheat to instantly kill mechs in one shot in the EU version.
11-12-2014, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 03:30 PM by heiwasan.)
I found a bug that Peace Walker Boss Battle 2 go into a “God Mode”. I looks like it’s a emulation bug! There is a solution for it already!? Impossible to beat the game this way!

EDIT: Yo guys!! I saw how to solve it!!

But now I have one more problem!! After the Peace Walker Boss Battle 3, the game goes into a infinite loading, like in the beginning! I disable the JIT and still didn’t work! Some advices!?

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
11-12-2014, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 08:06 PM by Lieutenant Skully.)
Sorry but I have to ask-- Will they ever fix the freaking data install for this game!?

It's been broken since the beginning of time in that 8 times out of 10 it tells me to keep installing the full game data In order to load my saves and it's really freakng annoying. It happens completely at random and sometimes it'll happen just once, or at other times it might happen upwards of dozens of times in a row; forcing me to exit and start up PPSSPP again and again and pray to god/Satan that it finally works.

This is on Android by the way. It's literally the only real game breaking issue I'm aware that still exists for this game

And not to sound like an ass but as you can probably tell from the tone of my last post, it's extremely annoying. I'm aware of savestates but those have broken on me too in the past and I've found actual save files to be way more reliable...when the save feature actually works.
11-13-2014, 10:12 AM
Strange!! I’m playing on Android and I didn’t have this problem!! Start the game and then, use a savestate!! That way you won’t need to start over every time!!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

11-13-2014, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2014 09:45 PM by Lieutenant Skully.)
(11-13-2014 10:12 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  Strange!! I’m playing on Android and I didn’t have this problem!! Start the game and then, use a savestate!! That way you won’t need to start over every time!!

I may just have to.

It's definitely strange if this wasn't ever a common issue because I've run into that issue with the game since finding this emulator when it was at 0.8.1 so it might just have something to do with the phone I'm using, or more specifically the version of Android.
It's an old htc Evo 3D (but it's the one through VM) running Android 4.0.3.

I'm sure some people would be beside themselves after just reading that but after toying around with the settings and cpu clock endlessly, I've actually found a good balance that lets me play even this game with good sound and only the occasional bad area where the performance drops to uncomfortable speeds.

Aside from the game's health bar and timer STILL being flipped around and garbled so that you can't read them, this is literally the only major issue I can still find with this game.
Even if it actually did pertain to 4.0.3 ICS they should definitely look into it and get around to fixing it when someone gets the time to--before they hit v1.0 with PPSSPP.
11-13-2014, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 12:27 AM by Brontanius.)
Just wondering heiwasan, how did you fix the god mode bug for peace walker battle 2?

this is getting really annoying now been trying for 3 days thinking i would never beat it and then i saw you mention it goes into god mode and thought, hey that would make sense

EDIT: Nvm, i managed to bypass the problem, i enabled cheats on the psp and entered in the 1 hit kill mech code:
_C1 One Hit Kill [Mechs]
_L 0x2001B764 0xAE200064
into the games cheat section which is in my case:
Emulators - ppsspp - memstick - psp - cheats - ulus10509.ini(thats the file for the us peace walker game i have)

After i had that done, i tested it out on the pupa to make sure it all worked, then i went into the peace walker battle 2 and instakilled it.

For peace walker battle 3, delete all the cheats that you have for the game otherwise ppsspp will crash and then go in normally and kill it. when its killed, as soon as the cutscene starts, you skip it. if you dont skip it, it may crash the ppsspp.
11-14-2014, 09:48 AM
Well, emulation sucks sometimes!! I really think it’s good cause of the savestates, that allow us to play everywhere, like in the bus! The bad part of it is that sometimes, some games get buggy.

I managed to finish it too, and I’m glad you could either!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

11-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Ok perfect now work. Mega thanks
11-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Has anyone ever got the Recruit function for the PPSSPP working? It needs me to connect to a WLAN connection, but when I turn on Enable WLAN under networking, nothing really happens.

I looked up a few guides but all I found were how to make adhoc connections.
11-16-2014, 11:56 AM
(11-15-2014 11:01 AM)cosaya Wrote:  Has anyone ever got the Recruit function for the PPSSPP working? It needs me to connect to a WLAN connection, but when I turn on Enable WLAN under networking, nothing really happens.

I looked up a few guides but all I found were how to make adhoc connections.

Wont work...although both the VERSUS and COOP work(LAN and internet)
11-21-2014, 12:39 AM
(11-12-2014 10:25 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  I found a bug that Peace Walker Boss Battle 2 go into a “God Mode”. I looks like it’s a emulation bug! There is a solution for it already!? Impossible to beat the game this way!

EDIT: Yo guys!! I saw how to solve it!!

But now I have one more problem!! After the Peace Walker Boss Battle 3, the game goes into a infinite loading, like in the beginning! I disable the JIT and still didn’t work! Some advices!?

how did you fixed inmortal peace walker?
12-18-2014, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2014 11:28 AM by Drinkie.)
So i've beaten the second Peace Walker had to use the "One hit kill Mechs" code to do so but now when i pull out all the AI Boards the game freezes when it goes white any idea how to fix it?

Oh i'm playing the USA version

EDIT: Switching from 9.9.1 to 9.8 fixes that issue so for anyone who has that problem here is the solution
12-22-2014, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 08:37 PM by Trokinos.)
Ran into nasty bug , using a 32bits buildbot version ( ppsspp-v0.9.9.1-1208-gf7f664c ) of the europe region game

default settings , no cheat
Changing some settings don't seem to fix anything.

start new game -> enter name and select the control scheme it's all good as in the 3rd screenshot, but then after that more than half the screen is hidden by some big black square as shown in 2nd screenshot

once ingame start it seems to work as 1st screenshot hint

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-15-2015, 06:45 PM
For the folks that need to beat Peace Walker Battle 2, you have cheats stated previously in the thread or the ability to download the latest version of PPSSPP, both of which will fix the problem.

ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds

For the most part, unless the latest build becomes incredibly unstable, you can download the topmost version and it will fix the Peace Walker Battle 2 bug with invincibility. Be warned, I had to start a new game to go all the way back to Peace Walker.