Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Make PPSSPP Auto Boot Into A Game?
12-05-2022, 12:20 AM
Question How Do I Make PPSSPP Auto Boot Into A Game?
Hello, I'm new here and I am curious about how I could make PPSSPP autoboot into a game because I only wish to play one game (Being Michael Jackson: The Experience lol) and I have set controls and emulation settings to my liking for this very specific game. I have seen other older threads on this topic with links to even older links and the resources to do such a thing but are not clear or lead to 404 pages, Just to inform you I am wanting to do this on a Windows 10 laptop.

Attached File(s)
.jpg  MJ.jpg (Size: 192.66 KB / Downloads: 107)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: How Do I Make PPSSPP Auto Boot Into A Game?
Find PPSSPPWindows64, and right-click-drag it to your desktop. Then select "Create shortcuts here".

Next, right click on the shortcut and select Properties at the bottom. You should see a field labeled "Target" and there will already be a value in there, ending with ...\PPSSPPWindows64.exe" or similar.

Next, find the game file (ISO). Hold your shift key, and right click on it before letting go of shift. Near the middle of the context menu, there should be an option, "Copy as path". Select that.

Back to the Properties on the shortcut from above, click inside the Target field and go to the very end using the right arrow key. Make sure you're after the quotation mark. Press space, then Ctrl-V (paste) to paste the path you copied moments ago.

Now click OK on the Properties window. Test out the shortcut - it should open the game straight away.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply