Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tekken 6 super laggy after update
12-26-2022, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2022 01:27 AM by Amitypredator.)
Tekken 6 super laggy after update
I bought a new galaxy A7lite and installed ppsspp . most of the games run fine, but there were a few Tekken 6 issues here and there, but nothing too serious.

Yesterday I noticed that the game is lagging like crazy. The only two stages that ran slowly was the car crash tunnel and the Mishima Dojo but as I said, nothing too bad. Now, almost every stage lags. I make a move and the entire game stops for a second or two before continuing, or it just runs very slowly now.

It just so happened that on a visit to YouTube yesterday, I found that ppsspp had been updated. I surmised that the update may have had something to do with the sudden hit in performance. I truly appreciate your efforts, but this is a problem for Tekken 6. I hope you can fix it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2022, 01:28 AM
RE: Tekken 6 super laggy after update
Since I posted this, I checked on Tekken 5 and am having similar issues. I even got a black screen.
03-15-2023, 05:42 AM
RE: Tekken 6 super laggy after update
You know I am new here but not new in this. I just want to say that I am also having a same bug. I need solution.