Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
07-05-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
The game plays very well, although the biggest problem is that when a crate breaks or an enemy dies most of the screen turns black. There also seems to be a problem with a problem with invisible projectiles. I hope there is a fix for this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Yeah it's unplayable (I play on Windows), everytime I break a crate the screen goes black for several seconds
07-23-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2013 02:27 PM by xn1ch1.)
I don't know if it's helpful, but I was recently trying this game out and came across the blank screen issue when bolts are dropped.

One thing I did find, was the screen only went off when FBO Active was at 9 which was the exact time bolts were on screen. When the bolts were gone FBO Active went down to 8 where it started and the screen resumed.
07-28-2013, 05:08 PM
Shows only black screen for me with the newest build.
08-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Does anyone know if the game will be fixed in the upcoming 0.9.0 build? And an estimate of how long until the new build is released? Thanks
08-02-2013, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 02:13 AM by Maverick.)
I dont think there will be an ETA. It's an emulator, so u should always keep in mind that those guys who program these things are busy and doing this in their free time. But since its a very fast overall process on this project, u should keep an eye on the news and on this thread. If you really can't wait till it's fixed u can also check the dev builds for yourself in the download section on the main page and maybe even u discover some fixes or other helpful things.

CPU - AMD Phenom X4 955 BE 3,2 (Stock)
GPU - ATi XFX 4870 1 GB (11.11a)
RAM - 8 GB DDR3-1333
O S - Win7x64
08-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Crashing after new game,some memory card invalid address errors on debugging(can't save)

Log :
Code:
http://pastebin.com/qkMVpw9C

Moved to Menu

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-22-2013, 05:55 PM
It's playable when you switch between "non buffered rendering" and "buffered rendering" Hope a little graphic update coming soon
08-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Correct,i don't know why it crashed in first place but if you change the framebuffer into gpu or cpu it will crash

Better move it to Ingame
09-01-2013, 05:03 PM
So far on the latest build,(v0.9.1-418-gcfbf83e) its slow but I've not yet experience any graphic issues.
09-03-2013, 04:15 PM
On android?Because on windows the game is starting like this(image 1+2)with some shadow graphical issues but if you press quick save it changes to this(image 3).The quicksave change the framebuffer making the game unplayable.If you change the framebuffer the graphics became invisible(image 4).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-23-2013, 12:12 PM
Bump :>
10-14-2013, 09:55 AM
With the bufered rending this game was playable, but the image was so illuminated... please repair it, the game works on my device 90-115%
11-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank suffer identical problems considering they
use the same engine.

The screen issue with this game is very similar to Shadow the Hedgehog on Dolphin where the screens
becomes illuminated.
11-15-2013, 03:42 PM
The game is playable with buffered rendering on now at ver 9.5. Goes same for the secret agent clank. Just use ver 9.5 and enable BR. Thanks.Smile

--- Favorite games: Monster Hunter Series ---