The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment - UI Upscale v0.50
07-28-2022, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2023 11:34 PM by ryuubu.)
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment - UI Upscale v0.50
Hi guys! I'm back! You may remember me from the Persona and Persona 2: Innocent Sin upscales.

Well, finally after a long wait, a wonderful team (eiowlta, Sayucchi, DarTisD) has picked up and released the first version of the English-translated Persona 2: Eternal Punishment game.

Previously, this game was only playable in English through the PS1 version. There was a long (long) awaited version being translated by CJIwakura, but someone else beat him to the punch.

Just like the previous games, I hope to upscale this to about the same level as my last releases.

Because the game was just released, now is the perfect time to ask!

DOWNLOAD HERE (Quick update - Jan 2023)

For those of you diving in to play for the first time, please, dump your images with the following textures.ini setup! I recommend 5x scale and no filtering for best results!
As a bonus, you can get early access right now to a beta-version of the main font.

If I can get those dumped textures off you later, this game will be upscaled in no-time!

The more people, the merrier!

Please help the community, you will be credited!

Previews:

[Image: kLPEHST.jpg]
[Image: 2U8adva.jpg]
[Image: PGbKC6s.jpg]
[Image: Vo4N3rz.jpg]
[Image: vWoSb2P.jpg]
[Image: k2jqdMV.jpg]

Credits:
Big thanks to HowardHeyman for getting the project started and providing a lot of reworked textures.
Thanks to TedSnark and efonte for providing their hashed texture dumps

Changelog:

v0.50 - Got a lot done. Need to clean up portraits and some missing menu items.
v0.07 - Quick dirty update - pushed a lot more portraits
v0.06 - Got the numbers working in battles, HowardHeyman has added a lot more textures!
v0.05 - Lot more portraits done, many text textures
v0.04 - Battle UI is coming along
v0.03 - Title Screen and Intro look better now
v0.02 - More portraits, thin font, some UI elements
v0.01 - Started working on font and the first few portraits
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment - UI Upscale v0.50 - ryuubu - 07-28-2022 01:36 PM