Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MHFU No music
05-21-2022, 12:32 PM
MHFU No music
I've been using PPSSPP for a while to relive my childhood games, on of them being Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. The first few weeks or so went completely smoothly, until I noticed that the music suddenly stopped playing.

Not all the music was gone, the theme for Pokke Village and the themes for all the different biomes still play, but everything else is gone. Pokke Farm, the kitchen, the training school, complete silence. Worst of all is even the Monster themes are gone.

It's been really bothering me so I switched from my phone to my laptop. Downloaded PPSSPP again and bluetoothed the ISO over to it. Still no music.

I just wanna know why and how this happened.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: MHFU No music
(05-21-2022 12:32 PM)Fangar4ng Wrote:  I've been using PPSSPP for a while to relive my childhood games, on of them being Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. The first few weeks or so went completely smoothly, until I noticed that the music suddenly stopped playing.

Not all the music was gone, the theme for Pokke Village and the themes for all the different biomes still play, but everything else is gone. Pokke Farm, the kitchen, the training school, complete silence. Worst of all is even the Monster themes are gone.

It's been really bothering me so I switched from my phone to my laptop. Downloaded PPSSPP again and bluetoothed the ISO over to it. Still no music.

I just wanna know why and how this happened.

What are your audio settings? Maybe I can help.

Also if you are a MHFU fan, I made a high-res texture pack for the game that works well on computers and even modern phones. You can get more information in this post: https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=28554
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply