Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 1 HD Cards Texture Pack
06-25-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 1 HD Cards Texture Pack
(06-24-2022 09:45 PM)Xyn Raven Wrote:  What should I expect when I apply this on the EUR version, obviously provided I picked English?

Edit: So I just tried to install it, and turns out the installation instructions are designed for when you install PPSSPP onto the PC rather than just download it. Is that a must, or is there a way for me to install it without having to switch from folder-based to installed program?

Edit #2: I figured out the way. I just went into the Developer Tools and basically created a textures folder, which then let me replace the textures.

Saw the difference for EUR. Some textures were replaced, others not. I'll just play it safe and remove the texture pack.

As you can see in the red text at the beginning of the post, some textures may not work because of different hash addresses. This means the texture replacements will just be ignored.

The installation instructions work the same regardless of PC, Switch, iOS, etc. It will be wherever you installed PPSSPP; Just create the folders if they don't exist.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 1 HD Cards Texture Pack - chrisfand - 06-25-2022 07:39 PM