Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with OpenGL!
04-07-2022, 12:36 AM
Help with OpenGL!
Hi, I haven't really posted here since the last time I had a problem so apologies if I get something wrong.

Anyways, I haven't used PPSSPP (which is version 1.5.4) in about 2 or so weeks. It was working fine back then. I tried loading it today but its giving me the error the my gpu does not support OpenGL 2.0. Trying to switch to DirectX9 also does not work.

I'm not very good at tech, so if there are any solutions I'd gladly appreciate any. I'll also try updating the emulator in hopes that'll fix the issue, though I'm confused why this issue with 1.5.4. has only started now, hence why I'm making this thread in case the issue continues. The laptop I'm using I received last year and ppsppp has been working fine on it since then, until today.

If there's any additional information needed then please inform me, and I apologize for any delay or confusion on my part! Thank you!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2022, 06:01 PM
RE: Help with OpenGL!
Hello, I apologize for the double post! I just wanted to inform that the issue has been fixed! Apparently the Nvidia control panel wasn't opening so I disabled and then re-enabled the device, which allowed me to access the control panel. Coincidentally, I'm now able to use ppsspp again!

It was an easy solution I should have realized sooner so I apologize for having made this post!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply