The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alternative speed not working for me
03-21-2022, 08:05 PM
Alternative speed not working for me
I'm new to ppsspp, so maybe I'm not understanding something, but it seems I've encountered a bug with the Alternative speed settings in the ppsspp emulator (version 1.12.3)

No matter what I set the alternative speeds to, the actual speeds they adjust don't change at all. I'm not sure what they are actually set to (because the numbers never reflect the reality) but it seems to be around 400% to 500% increase if I were to guess.

It was originally set to 200% by default, then I changed it to 120%, then 100%, then even going lower than 100% to 30%. Each time I changed the setting, the actual speed increase was the same as before I altered the numbers. I shut down ppsspp and started it back up and made sure my settings remained to where I set them to (they did), but the actual adjustment is simply much, much higher than the emulator claims they are. I tried this for both Alternative Speed settings, and the results are the same.

There are no error messages given related to this. I've looked here and elsewhere online, but I cannot find anyone else reporting this issue and am at a total loss with how to proceed. I'm running the emulator on a Windows PC and not a mobile device, in case that is relevant.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Alternative speed not working for me - Cecil - 03-21-2022 08:05 PM