Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 3 HD Cards Texture Pack
10-05-2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 3 HD Cards Texture Pack
Hey chris. I literally just made an account just to post here. You did an awesome job with the cards and i loved your tg1 mod which felt more like a total remaster. I do have a question about this one though. When i try to edit my deck the cards are all really pixelated and low res in my deck and trunk something that was working in tf1. Upon further inspection there are also other features that your tf 1 mod included that don't seem to be working in this one, like the awesome hd portraits. Am i doing something wrong like using the wrong version(there is a non-European version but the mod doesn't seem to work at all with that one) or is this intended? Because it would be a shame all those awesome features aren't included in tf3 which has a considerable amount more cards and appears to be the definitive experience if you like the gx world. I do plan to visit tf6 too eventually since the only games i played in the series are tf1 and tf5 but as you said the more modern yugioh gets the more it looses its charm so i would like to dig in to tf3 first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 3 HD Cards Texture Pack - omnioum - 10-05-2022 09:45 AM