Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List of ports Socom compatibility?
02-13-2022, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2022 07:26 AM by 0liver.)
Question List of ports Socom compatibility?
Hi guys,

How are things? Pls, I would like to know if there is a list of ports (Port offset - PSP compatibility) of each game that supports Ad-hoc mode. I say this because I only just realized that it was "Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai 2" for example don’t work in Ad-hoc mode (via socom) with the default port "0": because I cant see other players, although I can get adhoc running in my game. It's only possible to see other players with port "10000". That is, it is only compatible with Ad-hoc mode (via socom) on port 10000. Otherwise, I cant see other players.

So, I wonder if there is a list of compatible ports or that are usually used by socom users. For example, I would like to know the port for "Tekken 6", "Metal Slug XX", "Bomberman", "Virtua Tennis World Tour" and "Obscure The Aftermath", if it's not too much trouble Heart

I would appreciate any clarification.

Many thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2022, 05:46 PM
RE: List of ports Socom compatibility?
You won't be able to know which port offset other players use unless you talk to them (ie. through Discord or the Chat feature).
We use 10000 as default Port Offset now to support Android users who can't use ports under 1024, so you should leave it as default (10k) and chat with other players if they use a different port offset.

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
02-14-2022, 07:49 AM
RE: List of ports Socom compatibility?
(02-13-2022 05:46 PM)AdamN Wrote:  You won't be able to know which port offset other players use unless you talk to them (ie. through Discord or the Chat feature).
We use 10000 as default Port Offset now to support Android users who can't use ports under 1024, so you should leave it as default (10k) and chat with other players if they use a different port offset.

I appreciate it! I'll keep it in mind, AdamN.

Thank you ever so much!