Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gripshift
02-11-2022, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2022 12:34 PM by Bavanity.)
RE: Gripshift
It has write rights.. it's in my documents in /emulation/ppsspp gold and yours is in emulation/ppsspp test build
It says PSP native resolution, clearly. I may not know much but I know at default, PPSSPP does not upscale unless you tell it too. I changed not one setting of your build except controls and only once i realised it had fixed the coded arms contagion issue. I have touched no other setting, it's all default.
So yours by default must upscale, and I confused it with conflicting with my other build. All good. I'll muck about with it later and make sure there are no conflicts.
I am not that stupid that I don't know the difference between per game or common settings. For coded arms for example, even in your build, I only set it as a per game input config, the overall config for other games is not affected. LOL just because I am not proficient in windows doesn't mean I can't run an app.

But think about this.. you are telling me I am basically probably doing everything wrong within the app, hence the issues I mentioned, then tell me to add the fix myself which is way more complicated than just using the app itself. How does that make sense?

I'll try though because it's worth a shot.

I just checked the compat.ini file...
yeah, I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. I am not even going to try.
I don't understand when you know exactly what you are doing, why can't you try? If it's text it will take you two minutes and I'd appreciate it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Gripshift - Bavanity - 02-09-2022, 01:44 AM
RE: Gripshift - LunaMoo - 02-09-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: Gripshift - Bavanity - 02-09-2022, 10:20 AM
RE: Gripshift - LunaMoo - 02-09-2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Gripshift - Bavanity - 02-09-2022, 07:51 PM
RE: Gripshift - LunaMoo - 02-09-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Gripshift - Bavanity - 02-11-2022 12:30 PM