Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gripshift
02-09-2022, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2022 07:55 PM by Bavanity.)
RE: Gripshift
Afterburner black falcon sound gets stuck and sometimes also does the repeat thing.. I believe it may fix it - it won't fix the small graphic corruptions but it will make the game playable. It didn't do anything when I tried it but now I understand it's because the specific fix has to be applied. I would owe you if you could apply it to AB black falcon as well. That's my favourite AB game ever made, and although I have played through it on my PSP, twice, I have been trying for 5 years to play it in HD and try every build to no avail.

I did eventually find the download, and it fixes coded arms contagion and gripshift, thanks. What's weird is that all the graphics settings are set to native, I haven't changed anything yet, but it's rendering at high res like my ppsspp gold that's in a completely different folder.

I did a search using the app "everything", and it seems ppsspp is entirely portable in one folder, and each build, yours and the official, have remained within their folders.. so I am at a complete loss as to how it's accessing the same visual settings as the gold version.. EG the gold version I have set at direct3d 11 and 5x. Your hack build is displaying the same res even though it clearly says "native, 1:1"
So that tells me, portable or not, there are definitely conflicts having them on the same computer, I am guessing it must be registry related then.
However thankfully each build is allowing its own input configuration, cause I did something totally different with your build to turn coded arms into a proper twin stick FPS with analog control (I chose control option 3 where move and strafe is on the buttons and look/shoot aim is on the left stick, then I assigned the right buttons to the left analog stick and the left analog stick to the right analog stick. It plays exactly like a proper FPS with fine control now!)

I really am concerned about the conflict though and if it's going to cause issues for me down the line...I was a mac user for 20 years and only switched to windows when apple announced another change in architecture, I had had enough, and every OS update broke my studio apps.
But I am not proficient in the registry, in windows at all. I only ever used to use it in bootcamp for ppsspp and pcsx2. That's it. Now I use it as my only computer OS and the registry bewilders me!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Gripshift - Bavanity - 02-09-2022, 01:44 AM
RE: Gripshift - LunaMoo - 02-09-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: Gripshift - Bavanity - 02-09-2022, 10:20 AM
RE: Gripshift - LunaMoo - 02-09-2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Gripshift - Bavanity - 02-09-2022 07:51 PM
RE: Gripshift - LunaMoo - 02-09-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Gripshift - Bavanity - 02-11-2022, 12:30 PM