The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gta_remastered plugin
01-09-2022, 12:56 AM
gta_remastered plugin
Hi, I am searching for some documentation on using plugins with ppsspp. Recently I got a ps vita and discovered that a lot of Heart was given to LCS and VCS, there's a few plugins for both games allowing them to play in the PS Vita'snative resolution, GTA_remastered enable the right thumbstick for proper camera controls as well as updated controls and most importantly (to me) cheat device was remastered to work not just on the vita but also on PPSSPP. I have figured out how to install remastered cheat device but can't quite make out of how to use additional plugins. Specifically gta_remastered. I've done a bit of googling and found this site but cannot find the plugin mentioned there anywhere online (gta_remastered_ppsspp.prx)Huh. Can anybody help me with tracking this plugin down as well as providing me with a bit of a tutorial so I can understand how ppsspp handles plugins and how the plugin.ini works ie: does it need to be an ini for each plugin? Thanks in advance for any and all helpRolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
gta_remastered plugin - legzrwheelz - 01-09-2022 12:56 AM
RE: gta_remastered plugin - nugss - 01-13-2022, 04:35 PM
RE: gta_remastered plugin - psunlun - 05-05-2022, 06:02 AM