Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions for the Key Settings
12-29-2021, 06:12 AM
Suggestions for the Key Settings
Hi, production team, I have some Suggestions for the Settings of the simulator, I use the android version of the simulator, playing some games, need to use the key combination, but found that the rocker arm and other key combination without split up and down or so, only clockwise and counterclockwise, some of the games need to specify a handle to use the up and down or so, can accurate release skills, So it would be very inconvenient to just rotate backwards and forwards. There is a problem, the old version of the button can be split, for mobile phones, keys of custom layout is very important, mobile phone didn't handle key flexible, so the key combination if specific to each key, including a handle, and can split at random, according to different game layout, believe that mobile phones can be very convenient to operate, the game will be better. Smile

I play the game is fight night 3, with the rocker release dodge skills, up and down left and right have different differences, if only clockwise or counterclockwise, the operation is very inconvenient.:(Other games may have similar problems. Hope the author can consider this problem, update the key split and key combination, thank youSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply