Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Genso Suikoden : Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki (HD Texture)
11-07-2021, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2021 03:00 AM by Alfcohol.)
Photo Genso Suikoden : Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki (HD Texture)
Credits all goes for the Translator team and HD Texture pack team, i just post this up here!

Exclamation Only Works for the 100% Translated version of the Genso Suikoden : Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki Exclamation

Suikoden : Woven Web of the Centuries [Genso Suikoden : Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki]

HD Texture Pack (version 1.0.1)!
File size: (860,244,660 bytes / 820 MB)
Download Site
Download Link :
Archive.org
Mega.nz

HD Texture Pack Credits
TundraG3ckO (Twisted Phoenix Game Translation)
manakoDE (Twisted Phoenix Game Translation)
Day Devereux (Gensopedia.org [Twitter])

The Diffrences :

Original :
Title Screen
Town UI
Dialogue
Status UI
Town

HD Texture :
Title Screen
Town UI
Dialogue
Status UI
Town
-----------------------
Dungeon + Monster
Battle UI
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Genso Suikoden : Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki (HD Texture)
they stole my work on the texture .............................. incredible ... really .... not even to mention my name in addition wow ...
11-30-2021, 10:42 PM
(11-30-2021 09:39 PM)1vierock Wrote:  they stole my work on the texture .............................. incredible ... really .... not even to mention my name in addition wow ...

Can you provide some reference images or evidence? (Not that I doubt you, just wanna know what the belief is founded on.)
12-04-2021, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2021 09:20 PM by ArcEnCiel.)
(11-30-2021 10:42 PM)TridentOfTheAbyss Wrote:  
(11-30-2021 09:39 PM)1vierock Wrote:  they stole my work on the texture .............................. incredible ... really .... not even to mention my name in addition wow ...

Can you provide some reference images or evidence? (Not that I doubt you, just wanna know what the belief is founded on.)

When opening the page OP linked in Special Thanks 1vierock is mentioned in there. Unless his work and acknowledgment was done without his OK, I don't know if this was stealing. The post does mention it not being his work and just reposting it here.