Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP save corrupted on an actual PSP
12-16-2021, 12:33 AM
PPSSPP save corrupted on an actual PSP
Recently I moved a PSP save, on a Vita using Adrenaline, to PPSSPP. I played a mission on Burnout Legends and wanted to add it back to my Vita. I added it to the correct place but when I launched Burnout Legends it tells me the save is corrupted. I tried using Magic Save but I got it to load the Playtime and Points details but when I load it, there’s no sound and none of the save data is loaded. I’m using “Decrypt: 2 and SFO: 3.” Is there a possibility I’m doing it wrong or does Burnout Legends have locked saves? Is anyone familiar with moving Burnout Legends on PSP saves from Vita to PPSSPP and back? I haven’t lost any of my saved data because I backed it up before transferring. Just curious if it’s possible to switch between portable and on a big TV whenever I feel like it. If anyone has a solution, or if I should try something different on Magic Save, let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2022, 07:25 PM
RE: PPSSPP save corrupted on an actual PSP
That's odd.

Make sure the game you're playing on the Vita is a proper rip of your original disc. PPSSPP tries to behave like original firmware as far as saves go, and sometimes games were hacked to run on older firmware or save differently. This doesn't always match between PPSSPP or official firmware, and CFW (potentially including Adrenaline.)

Otherwise, it's a bug if the savedata can't be used exactly. Note that the PARAM.SFO and all other files are updated and need to be transferred.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply