Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows Controller Intermittent
12-13-2021, 05:24 AM
Windows Controller Intermittent
I been using PPSSPP on android and windows for about a month and it been great except on Windows my xbox controller randomly stops working, but if I alt-tab or mouse click on a different open application it starts working again.

So if I have chrome and the game split screen I will alt-tab off PPSSPP and it starts working, even though my primary application is the chrome, but after a while I'll have the same issue and I'll click on PPSSPP and it will work again. I have no clue what the issue could be.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2022, 08:56 AM
RE: Windows Controller Intermittent
(12-13-2021 05:24 AM)Kbsalt Wrote:  I been using PPSSPP on android and windows for about a month and it been great except on Windows my xbox controller randomly stops working, but if I alt-tab or mouse click on a different open application it starts working again.

So if I have chrome and the game split screen I will alt-tab off PPSSPP and it starts working, even though my primary application is the chrome, but after a while I'll have the same issue and I'll click on PPSSPP and it will work again. I have no clue what the issue could be. basketball legends
For almost a month, I did the same thing as you, using PPSSPP on Android and Windows, and it was fantastic. When using Windows, though, my Xbox controller stops functioning, but if I switch tabs or click on another open program, it resumes working. I brought it to be repaired and updated again, but the problem persists. Is it difficult to comprehend? Has anybody else have a similar experience?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply