Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Android Controller problem
11-12-2021, 12:00 PM
PPSSPP Android Controller problem
I'm using PPSSPP on my Galaxy S20 Plus. I'm having a problem with my controller playing the games, I've tried at least 2 different controllers and 2 or 3 different games. What happens is, when I'm playing a game, the left joystick used to move my character keeps lagging or something. Basically, moving the joystick all the way makes the character run like usual, but every so often he will start walking really slow like I'm barely moving the joystick. I don't know why. I've used multiple controllers with it, including my new PS5 controller, which works fine otherwise. The movement is seemingly the only command or button that has this problem. I've looked up multiple sites telling me how to make the app run good and optimize it but still get the same problem. Using the touch joystick doesn't seem to really have this problem. I'm just looking for any assistance or help. Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: PPSSPP Android Controller problem
If you are using 1.12.3 or later, you can try using the Calibrate Analog Stick screen (in Control settings), and change Sensitivity and Deadzone radius, and see if you can resolve it. Your problem does sound really strange though..
11-12-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: PPSSPP Android Controller problem
Yes it is strange. What exactly should I change the settings to?