Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Savestate and Save file issues
10-31-2021, 03:19 PM
Savestate and Save file issues
no matter what game i try to create a savestate for, no thumbnail will be created, it doesn't show in the ESC menu nor in the savestate folder.

Furthermore, every time I try saving a game via save file, the timestamps are not updated in PPSSPP, despite the game saving

I tried both 1.12.3 and 1.11.2 (the last version I used before 1.12.3) and both versions have both issues. This only started happening since october

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2021, 01:12 AM
RE: Savestate and Save file issues
My guess is that you've run PPSSPP as Administrator in the past, and you now have a VirtualStore or other directory structure overlaying some of the files. Try downloading the latest git and exacting it to a folder on your desktop, and running it there. Do you have the same problems?

-[Unknown]
11-01-2021, 05:18 PM
RE: Savestate and Save file issues
(11-01-2021 01:12 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  My guess is that you've run PPSSPP as Administrator in the past, and you now have a VirtualStore or other directory structure overlaying some of the files. Try downloading the latest git and exacting it to a folder on your desktop, and running it there. Do you have the same problems?

-[Unknown]

I just tried that and, yes, I still have issues with the savestate thumbnail as well as savedata timestamps in the game menu