Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sound.CPR transfer between different mods of the same game
09-04-2021, 06:06 AM
Sound.CPR transfer between different mods of the same game
HEY THERE,
I'm new here and I need HALP
I was using pes 2020 and recently downloaded a pes 2021 but the pes 21 commentary is not in English so I started to wonder because I was able to transfer my master league, uefa, cups data from the pes 20 to pes 21 by doing a little renaming I thought to myself what if I could also transfer commentary languages so I started to wonder around the iso and found two files with promise.
1st file was 0SOUND both pes games had it in common so I switched the files, upon this I found that the games background music were swithed, game ran smoothly with no problems enconted and the 2nd file SSOUND but unlike the first files who had similar sizes of around 123mb to 134mb
These files when very different in size 350mb to 170mb, I switched and yes the comentary became English the but there were problems such as in
1 completely inaccurate name calling
2 a few in accurate event/action calling ( things like when near opponents yard box instead of saying *clears throat in Jim beglin* "he has a few choices if only he could get his head up" says "and crosses" but goal are accurate inde sense they acknowledge it but second comment is random
3 the most important I I use any other team other than the first 1 (Australia),?? game doesn't go further than match start loading screen showing formation

HALP, ho do I change comentary to English

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply