Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shin Budokai 2 is now Working
08-01-2021, 02:57 PM
Shin Budokai 2 is now Working
Hey, guys.

Just realized shin Budokai 2 was working now that I finally read the updates page. Amazing actually got it working on phone and a laptop.

Not sure about the settings I used but can confirm this is working beautifully. No disconnects no lag.
I am using decent specs.

Here are the settings I used. Don't need to worry about graphics or settings much, I guess if it lags reduce those and disable fast mem. In networking I just enabled ad hoc, put in hosts IP. Enabled TCP and changed the port to 1500.

Worked amazing. Didn't need to bother with fast mem or any other settings on my phone or laptop.
Haven't tested android to android connection. I'll probably test it in a day or two and update with a video or pics.

My specs
Redmi Note 10.
Check My Profile For Tested Games(Bio Section)
Testing multiplayer - MGS PW - God Eater - Dbz

Contact me on Twitter @BradEDias for help with ppsspp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Shin Budokai 2 is now Working
Yeah this game worked for awhile now.
This game works very good as well if you wanna play it online as well unlike other fighting games.
One of my top 3 fighting games to play online right next to Mortal Kombat and BlazBlue.
08-02-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Shin Budokai 2 is now Working
I'm just amazed that it works on mobile so we'll.
I've been trying to play this for the longest time. I still need to test a few things. But damn this works amazing compared to some of the other games I tried.

My specs
Redmi Note 10.
Check My Profile For Tested Games(Bio Section)
Testing multiplayer - MGS PW - God Eater - Dbz

Contact me on Twitter @BradEDias for help with ppsspp