Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L enters menu (DualShock 4)
06-25-2021, 07:44 AM
L enters menu (DualShock 4)
Hi all, having a problem that started a few days ago (no changes as far as I'm aware)

When I tap the L button (PS4 dual shock controller), it used to work just fine, but now it enters PPSSPP's system menu when playing a game.

If I go to Controls | Test Analog, then when I hit L it exist.. and if I _hold_ L and go back in, it will exit when I let up: but I see button code 193.

This is Linux, I've renamed ~/.config/ppsspp/PSP, I've unplugged the controller, let it sit over night, and tried again. Control mapping doesn't matter. I can change the mapping for "pause" and it still happens. I can change the mapping for "L" and it still happens. I change them back, it still happens. In game, it's like hitting esc to get to the menu; out of game, it's like hitting Back on the menus (like hitting escape).

Console shows:
030000004c050000cc09000011010000,Sony DualShock 4 V2,a:b1,b:b2,y:b3,x:b0,start:b9,guide:b12,back:b8,leftstick:b10,rightstick:b11,l​eftshoulder:b4,rightshoulder:b5,dpup:h0.1,dpleft:h0.8,dpdown:h0.4,dpright:h0.2,l​eftx:a0,lefty:a1,rightx:a2,righty:a5,lefttrigger:a3,righttrigger:a4,platform:Lin​ux,

xev (event tester) it doesn't show anything when I hit the L button.. so it's something peculiar to the joystick input.

help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply