Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Download suggestion and a couple random newbie questions
04-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Download suggestion and a couple random newbie questions
So, I'll start with the suggestion:
Would it be possible to have the ppsspp folder in each archive to have the full version number as is listed on the download page and the archived file name?

I know, one could always just "extract files" to have it make the directory ppsspp-v0.7.x-xxx-xxxxxxx with a sub directory of ppsspp, but that seems kind of redundant to have the a default "ppsspp" folder listed inside the version type directory.

The reason I ask this is because I've started just putting the different versions in a folder titled "ppsspp" so that I can try different things on different builds if something comes up, such as a newer build accidentally causing a game that previously ran to not run anymore. (Hasn't happened yet, but is always a possibility)

Now for the newbie questions:
I know nothing about programming, the only tech support I've ever been able to give is finding compatibility issues between a system and resource intensive software such as online games, so helping pinpoint potential issues as to what is causing a game not to work is quite beyond me at this point. What would be the best way to help in issues such as games which fail to load at all (such as Monster Hunter Portable 3rd) if any?

I am more than willing to learn if someone would explain what should be looked for, as well as being willing to install additional software such as tools to decrypt psp games if someone could help point me in the direction of what to look for. (One day I have time, I might be randomly looking through a 100% playable game or two and comparing it to one that doesn't load, but even then I'm not sure that would be very helpful)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Download suggestion and a couple random newbie questions
I wonder. When the game will be supported Digimon Adventure That came out this year?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply