Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GUNDAM VS GUNDAM NEXT PLUS Keeps Disconnecting during the game
06-07-2021, 03:14 AM
GUNDAM VS GUNDAM NEXT PLUS Keeps Disconnecting during the game
Hello! I need help on something. Me and my friend are playing GUNDAM VS GUNDAM NEXT PLUS and we are playing online using the ZeroTierOne VPN. We were able to successfully play for about 1 or 2 games however our next games we had frequent disconnections already. Is there a way to fix this issue? We both disabled/unchecked the Fast Memory(unstable) option and the I/O on Thread(experimental) option however the problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2021, 08:52 AM
RE: GUNDAM VS GUNDAM NEXT PLUS Keeps Disconnecting during the game
On your 3rd game session is there any changes to the players playing with you (ie. some one new is joining)?
because connection instability can also be caused by other player's connection (ie. that new player might be the cause)

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
06-07-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: GUNDAM VS GUNDAM NEXT PLUS Keeps Disconnecting during the game
(06-07-2021 08:52 AM)AdamN Wrote:  On your 3rd game session is there any changes to the players playing with you (ie. some one new is joining)?
because connection instability can also be caused by other player's connection (ie. that new player might be the cause)

Ok I think I know what the problem is now. I am the host but both me and my friend have the "Enable Built In Adhoc Server" enabled (which the option is only meant for the host). So I had my friend disable that option and played again and so far there were no disconnections and the game runs perfectly. We were able to play more than 5 games straight with less lag and no disconnections. I will update if something happens again but so far everything is good. Thank you for the help!! Smile