Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Add turbo key function into emulator settings
04-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Please Add turbo key function into emulator settings
Good Day!

On what principle works Turbo Key?

Just when I clamp Turbo Key - then BlazBlue run with a great speed (as in the PSP). But this is not Frameskip. With the frameskip picture is jerky and freezes periodically, but with Turbo Key - everything is perfect (58 VPS).

I only have two questions:
1) Is it possible to make build in which the Turbo Key always holded?? For example in the form of a point in the settings?
2) Is it possible to make the Turbo Key can not accelerate more than 60 VPS? Because sometimes it is a 2D game gives 120 + VPS, that is too much ...

P.S. run on Chinese phone with MTK 6577 CPU (Dual Core 1 Ghz)

P.P.S. Saw build with point "VPS Limit" in the settings. However its on and off did not produce any effect.

Sorry for my very bad English.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: Please Add turbo key function into emulator settings
Hm, strange, Turbo Key does almost the same thing as frameskipping. I could try to change frameskipping to work the same way as turbo but keep the speed limit..
04-19-2013, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 02:48 PM by Desmont.)
Really strange. BlazBlue Calamity Trigger with Turbo key goes smoothly and without jerks (I especially compared with my PSP). But with frameskip picture in most cases freezes for 2-3 seconds, then will jerk and freezes again. In all three versions of BlazBlue (Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift II and Continuum Shift Extended)
04-19-2013, 07:18 PM
(04-19-2013 02:25 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Turbo Key does almost the same thing as frameskipping.
I understand that frameskipping simply cuts the extra frames, like the real display of 4 only 2

(04-19-2013 02:25 PM)Henrik Wrote:  I could try to change frameskipping to work the same way as turbo but keep the speed limit..
At the expense of the turbo, so I understand that there just off frame limiter? And if there something else?