Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with Chou Climax Heroes Kamen Rider Fighting Multiplayer. It goes faster
10-01-2021, 12:51 AM
Problem with Chou Climax Heroes Kamen Rider Fighting Multiplayer. It goes faster
Okay so, I'm having this problem when playing lan with a friend of mine. We're able to make a room and play it, but, for some reason, instead of the game running at its usual 30fps from when I was testing, the game was running at 60 fps, which would be good, if it didn't make the characters run super fast (I guess movement is tied to fps), so I want to know if there is a way to fix this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2021, 12:33 PM
RE: Problem with Chou Climax Heroes Kamen Rider Fighting Multiplayer. It goes faster
Sounds the same as Bleach Heat The Soul 7. You have to go to System Settings and set "change emulated clock speed" to 100. This doesn't work on the 1.12 version anymore (it was broken on one of the dev builds waaay back in feb) so stay with the stable 1.11. 1.12 also breaks cheats for HTS7 so it may for this game too.
10-08-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: Problem with Chou Climax Heroes Kamen Rider Fighting Multiplayer. It goes faster
Yeah its something to do with the HLEdelay thing.
I thought it was a commit from june but a feb commit also changed how it worked.