Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC[1.1] & SC[1.1] - PC Texture Pack (27-Sep-2021)
05-27-2021, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2021 04:35 PM by ArcEnCiel.)
RE: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC - PC Texture Pack [1.0] (Updated 19-May-2021)
(05-21-2021 07:15 AM)Outsiplou Wrote:  Thx Arc for your hard work! Loved the effort you pulled for Zero and Ao!

Thanks, Zero and Ao at this point are pretty much abandoned, since volume of work necessary to edit Player and NPC sprites fully is just unreasonable for 1 person. Which is why I didn't even attempt to do it for Sky.

EDIT: While I have started preliminary work on SC, I am noticing that unlike FC, SC has some "custom" textures so to speak. Meaning they take what used to be several separate texture and combined them together to create a unique texture. I assume this was done as a measure to try and save on space, but that means SC will require more effort to complete, since it will require not just locating PC texture but noticing from where some element comes from and creating a Custom texture with PC textures (an example of a simple texture posted in attachment. Top are PC textures, bottom is an example of an edit that was necessary to make for Texture Pack,)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC - PC Texture Pack [1.0] (Updated 19-May-2021) - ArcEnCiel - 05-27-2021 07:26 PM