Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Only a certain portion of screen is looking good
01-25-2022, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2022 10:26 AM by MixenKurumbhang.)
Only a certain portion of screen is looking good
Hello everyone. I downloaded PPSSPP on my PC. I tried to play AC: Bloodlines.
[Image: 222.png]
You can see that only a portion of the screen is looking good and bright. The other portion is just looking bad. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Only a certain portion of screen is looking good
(01-25-2022 07:45 AM)MixenKurumbhang Wrote:  You can see that only a portion of the screen is looking good and bright. The other portion is just looking bad. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

I don't know why this is happening, but I have some suggestions;

Can you try another game to see if this happens on every game, or just that one?

Try going into PPSSPP's settings and changing the "Backend" that it uses to render the game's graphics. I'm not sure what options are available in the latest version (I have an old system and can't run it), but you should see options like DirectX, OpenGL and/or Vulkan. Try switching it to one of the others and see if that fixes the problem.

Also, if you scroll down in the settings and change the "Rendering resolution", does that make a difference?
08-12-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: Only a certain portion of screen is looking good
If you tick disable slower effects in the performance settings it should work.