Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello ~ Im need some help
03-04-2021, 03:45 AM
Hello ~ Im need some help
so let's get to the problem

I had a laptop with the weakest compatibility for gaming. It was r7 Radeon dual graphics (r7 with 512MB and r7 m340 2GB).

For some reason when the driver was fresh installed (after using DDU etc), I can play psp emulator normally for how long it is, playing on Vulkan and playing games like God of War: Ghost of Sparta until I shut down my laptop.

After shut down, everything felt weird the problem occurred. opening ppsspp either on vulkan, open GL, direct 9 or 11. Sometimes the driver time out makes the emulator flicker and turns to a white screen. Or makes everything froze and had to hard reset.

so, can anybody help me to find a solution?
I just want to get a definitive answer, especially from ppsspp forum.
Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2021, 09:47 AM
RE: Hello ~ Im need some help
hi i have a problem with my games. i tried to change path so i can move my games to my sd card but everytime i change the path, it only say cannot choose path. my sd card name's F4A2-97CF. i dunno whats happening. either cannot find mnt or what. can you please help me. im really having trouble with my storage....
03-05-2021, 12:27 PM
hi i have a problem with my games. i tried to change path so i can move my games to my sd card but everytime i change the path, it only say cannot choose path. my sd card name's F4A2-97CF. i dunno whats happening. either cannot find mnt or what. can you please help me. im really having trouble with my storage....
03-05-2021, 06:17 PM
since you are probably running Windows 10,
try first in properties/right_click of the PPSSPPWindows64.exe "Disable full-screen optimisations",
if it worked, it's possible to disable this globally/by_default for all applications through registry [Computer/HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\GameBar "AllowAutoGameMode = (0)"]

if it didn't help, next thing to do will be trying to disable all the rest of "Windows 10 Gaming Features" [settings -> gaming] and checking weather it did work [it might, since you've stated that when you clean install drivers, so when OS didn't "completely" booted with them, everything was fine]
1. Game Bar
2. Game DVR/Captures
3. Game Mode

third thing of just trying would be "restarting" of graphic device before_launching/after_system_reboot [you only need both restart.exe and restart64.exe from https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Threa...tility-CRU ]

forth in whatever system you are would be restarting of "Desktop Windows Management" service. It probably would not be possible/allowed in Windows 10, however in Windows 7 it is very handy [where it's called "uxsms"]