Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max directional buttons interface
11-28-2020, 05:28 PM
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max directional buttons interface
We know that when playing fighting games like Street Fighter Alpha 3 we need to jump forward, backward and block while crouching, make quarter and half circles to make actions.

In PPSSPP for Android I have a problem with the directional buttons where you can press up, down, left and right. I'm using a gamepad with a compatible app for Android.

In the interface of the PPSSPP for Android you can press up and back, up and forward simultaneously to jump forward, backward and so on. This is very difficult to do when you're touching the screen with your fingers. I can assign up, down, left and right to the controller app of my smartphone. However, when I push up and forward simultaneously on my gamepad the character on the screen just jumps up or walks forward depending on what I'm pressing first. The interface buttons doesn't get pressed simultaneously when I press the directional buttons on my gamepad. The analog stick on the interface of the emulator isn't helpfull either because of the sensitivity.

I did see, many assignment of the buttons to my controller in the PPSSPP controller settings, but these doesn't work when I'm playing. Also my gamepad has many different usages, like if you want to play in direct mode, PC mode etc.

I wanted to know if there is an easy fix for this, cause with the directional button interface, it's difficult to make any actions and the game isn't playable.

I hope to have given some idea of the issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply