Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloading issue
11-01-2020, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2020 10:33 AM by ashandroo.)
Downloading issue
A while ago I purchased the gold edition. Well my computer crashed and I am unable to use the link in my email to redownload. Is there a way to contact someone to get this fixed. The last time I downloaded it was about 3 years ago. When I click on the link it tells me that the webpage is unavailable. omegle chat
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Downloading issue
(11-01-2020 09:44 AM)ashandroo Wrote:  A while ago I purchased the gold edition. Well my computer crashed and I am unable to use the link in my email to redownload. Is there a way to contact someone to get this fixed. The last time I downloaded it was about 3 years ago. When I click on the link it tells me that the webpage is unavailable.

This is the nearest info I could give you according to the official website of PPSSPP.

"The email address you use while paying will receive the download link, so make sure it's right. If you have not received an email within an hour, please contact [email protected] and I'll have a look."

So you should prolly give them an email about this,

OR

You can just download the normal version since it has no difference with gold in terms of functionality.

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply