Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does anyone think the "www.ppsspp.org" on the android gui looks out of place?
11-30-2012, 01:59 PM
does anyone think the "www.ppsspp.org" on the android gui looks out of place?
this is just a little ocd talking, so if this tread is annoying just let it sink.

Anyway I was looking at the interface for android with the "ppsspp" button at the corner and it looks a little out of place to me. Instead of being a menu button I was thinking just tapping the logo would work out better for a link to the page from the app. It stands out as awkward to me a little bit but if its just me then nvm.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: does anyone think the "www.ppsspp.org" on the android gui looks out of place?
Doesn't bother me and I kind of crave for perfection. If anything should change with that, maybe an "about" sectionwith version info and website link, but I really don't see a need to change it at all. I use the menu link as a shortcut to get to the site.

Google Nexus 4 | Adreno 320 | Android 4.2.2
iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
[Dead] HTC Sensation | Adreno 220 | Android 4.2.1
12-01-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: does anyone think the "www.ppsspp.org" on the android gui looks out of place?
(12-01-2012 04:08 PM)GazaIan Wrote:  Doesn't bother me and I kind of crave for perfection. If anything should change with that, maybe an "about" sectionwith version info and website link, but I really don't see a need to change it at all. I use the menu link as a shortcut to get to the site.

Hmm... I like that Idea better than the current implementation, but I'm comparing it to other android based emulators (like any of the "oid" ones) and for some reason the gui just seems more "full" to me if that makes any sense to you. its something in the cross spanning menus and when you hit the menu button in game the little bar at the bottom.