Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI (v1.72 Update)
08-23-2022, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2022 03:15 AM by Dragonknighted.)
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI (v1.72 Update)
Welp, I finished the game, so here's my roundup of the last few small things I found (hell of an ending btw, I loved this game)

The non-tattered version of Mr. Bun-Bun.

The MISS text that pops up in battle was "missed." Only found this one from being way underprepared for the final boss and getting all my SP drained.

The RedSkull image is misplaced in the Portraits folder. The ini file points to Images.

There's apparently 2 copies of the Blank card texture that the game calls in. One pops up in the Painter's menu and the other pops up in the item menu. Here's the ID for the latter, since I put the former in my previous post: 00000000037c0ffdaf77db3b

The location of the ArcanaBack texture and where the ini file point to are mismatched, though this might be intentional since you still need to "round the corners"

Here's the link to a drive folder with those last couple textures I grabbed:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

P.S. I'm assuming you already have the credits fonts in your own stock, but if you don't just tell me and I'll drop them in. If you also happen to be missing any of the card textures, such as material and skill cards or the Fool Arcana, I found a cheat that let me grab all the tricky-to-see cards besides the minor arcana personas, just in case, but I didn't want to bloat the folder with them if it wasn't necessary. For the record, though, I very much understand if you don't want to do most of the cards, especially with the EP project also on your plate.

P.P.S. Thank you once again for all your hard work on these upscales, ryuubu! Just remember to take your time and work at your own pace =)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI - ray64 - 09-10-2020, 07:12 AM
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI - Panta - 11-20-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI (v1.72 Update) - Dragonknighted - 08-23-2022 03:55 PM