Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI (v1.72 Update)
08-21-2022, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2022 05:25 AM by Dragonknighted.)
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI (v1.72 Update)
(08-21-2022 02:51 AM)ryuubu Wrote:  By the way, do you know where this texture pops up?

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megami..._cutin.jpg

Is she controllable as a shadow? Does she have fusion attacks?

SPOILER FOR ANY FIRST-TIMERS IN THIS THREAD (I don't see a formatting option for it)

It's during the segment at Mt. Iwato. Maya is briefly (and very obviously) replaced with her Shadow as a party member when the party reconvenes at the Detective Agency beforehand. And yes, she can do fusion attacks. It kinda surprised me that they didn't do unique battle quotes to go with the cool art variants.

Also, as a small note, you seem to have left your work on the Tarot Cards in this latest download and I'm not sure if that was intentional or not since you didn't mention it in the update.

Small Update: There's 2 different upscales of the blushing portrait in the latest download titled AmanoBlush and YukinoBlush. YukinoBlush, which textures.ini points to, looks a bit out of date to me compared to AmanoBlush since the former looks a little less clean, so I thought this was worth mentioning if you wanted to switch them around (or not, your call). To be honest, being responsible for so many quick updates is just a bit guilt-inducing (I'd be a terrible game tester).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI - ray64 - 09-10-2020, 07:12 AM
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI - Panta - 11-20-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI (v1.72 Update) - Dragonknighted - 08-21-2022 03:38 AM