Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI (v1.72 Update)
09-14-2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI
Hi, is it alright if I can ask you something in regards to creating texture packs??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2020, 01:58 AM
(08-29-2020 06:51 AM)efonte Wrote:  Persona 2: here you have 1,500 ai upscaled textures along with the original images
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mi96OnhT8fRA5HeFMYP7e9lSMmLZwzQo/view?usp=sharing

Persona 1: here you have 660 ai upscaled textures along with the original images:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHtsD57nIhkqkPuezctnqX1qBA1v6vU1/view?usp=sharing

Woah. What did you use to upscale this? I might be able to use that to update my P3P texture pack again.
09-27-2020, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2020 06:14 AM by efonte.)
4x_fatal_Anime_500000_G_4x_FatalPixels_340000_G_interp_075

I have used the Image Enhancing Utility tool https://github.com/ptrsuder/IEU.Winforms

I have interpolated the two models using the "Models interpolation" tab.
09-27-2020, 03:28 PM
(09-27-2020 06:13 AM)efonte Wrote:  4x_fatal_Anime_500000_G_4x_FatalPixels_340000_G_interp_075

I have used the Image Enhancing Utility tool https://github.com/ptrsuder/IEU.Winforms

I have interpolated the two models using the "Models interpolation" tab.

Thanks, but do you have the link to the model itself? I can't quite find it.
09-27-2020, 11:18 PM
You gotta interpolate the two different models:

https://upscale.wiki/wiki/Model_Database
10-03-2020, 02:43 AM
Hey,some portraits from the description are not in the files I don't see Yukino's Portraits or sprites and it wasen't in game,do you have a version with all the party members portrait's upscaled and sprites? I would like it,because yukino's is not shown in the files or displayed and I don't know if you haven't but Mrs.Ideal,Saeko and yasuo weren't upscaled is there a different link I need to download for these portraits,and sprites to appear??
10-03-2020, 03:39 AM
Hey, can you make a final update where you combine download link 1 and code 1 because they both don't have every portrait in download link 1,jun's portraits are not there and ulala.in the 1 code link Yukino,Ms saeko and ideal's portraits are nowhere to be found
11-19-2020, 02:58 AM
Neither of the packs have all the portraits and are not super easy to combine unfortunately.

I'll get around to finishing the pack at some point if there's enough interest.
11-20-2020, 04:06 PM
Hi, I've found that the Mitsugi portrait (The girl at the theather) isn't displaying correctly because the ini has her listed as "Mitsugi.png" but the actual picture is called "MitsugiNorm.png".
Also the text box is really transparent making some of the text hard to read, how can I modify that?
12-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Hi, the link to download the textures is dead

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-14-2020, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2020 05:32 AM by ryuubu.)
(11-20-2020 04:06 PM)Panta Wrote:  Hi, I've found that the Mitsugi portrait (The girl at the theather) isn't displaying correctly because the ini has her listed as "Mitsugi.png" but the actual picture is called "MitsugiNorm.png".
Also the text box is really transparent making some of the text hard to read, how can I modify that?

Gotcha! At some point I hope to get around to doing it. Perhaps over the Christmas break. The text box, unfortunately is not a texture that can be changed, but actually a result of running the game at high resolutions. It looks a lot easier to read if you play at normal resolutions, but unfortunately this defeats the purpose of a high res texture mod.

Having this kind of info really makes the process so much more bearable. Let me know if you wanna work together to complete it haha

(12-06-2020 04:44 PM)CaioMel360 Wrote:  Hi, the link to download the textures is dead

Still works for me.

Here's one of the direct links from inside the main link:

https://gofile.io/d/aDngEd
12-28-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin HD UI (v1.0 Update)
I have a dump of 4K textures from the european version ULES01557, if it's of any use for you. I also AI upscaled them using ESRGAN but they are unsorted.
I did a full playthrough with it, doesn't look like there are issues but quality is hit or miss since it's AI upscaled.
12-29-2020, 03:05 AM
Access to the textures is not a huge problem for me, but rather getting the correct texture hashes, which requires me (or others) to actually play through the game and encounter the hashes directly

Doesn't help that I'm using a little special hash type
12-29-2020, 11:52 AM
I use the same settings. So maybe you could use my dump and filter/rename the files however you want to into the textures.ini. It could saves you having to play the game and dump it yourself but I get what you mean, using my dump wouldn't be ideal if you wanted to test things as you go and it would be hard to troubleshoot if something went wrong.
No problem, good luck!
12-29-2020, 02:02 PM
(12-29-2020 11:52 AM)BanhCanh Wrote:  I use the same settings. So maybe you could use my dump and filter/rename the files however you want to into the textures.ini. It could saves you having to play the game and dump it yourself but I get what you mean, using my dump wouldn't be ideal if you wanted to test things as you go and it would be hard to troubleshoot if something went wrong.
No problem, good luck!

May as well take a look if you're offering!